As a lifelong resident of the Central Michigan area, I have a good background in the area's real estate market. I grew up in Breckenridge and at age seventeen I purchased my first farm ground and started farming with my family. After graduating from MSU with a degree in Agriculture my wife and I purchased a farm in the Shepherd/Mt Pleasant area in 1978. We expanded the farm operation over the next 25 years from Breckenridge to Beaverton and into the Beal City area. During this time I was involved in a lot of Real Estate transactions and met a lot of good people. I left farming in 2003. I then pursued a career in Sales and Management as a Bean Elevator Manager in Ithaca and then a Fertilizer Manufacturers Sales Account Manager for Michigan & Ohio. Ann and I still reside in the Central Michigan area where we have raised 2 grown sons, a daughter attending MSU and a son that is still attending high school. Ann and I also have a second home in Indian River Michigan and have been involved there for over 38 years.
I have been recognized with many Sales and Recruitment Awards and have a good marketing and sales background. I have experience on both sides of a transaction which I will use in assisting all my clients in selling or purchasing real estate. Below are just some of the organizations I have been or am currently involved in:
• Member Central Michigan Association of Realtors
o Member of the Tech Committee
• Member National Association of Realtors
• Member Home Builders Association of Central Michigan
• Member of CPIX - Commercial Information Exchange
• Past Member MI Agri Business Assoc.
• Past Member of the 4R Advisory Committee.
• Past Member MI Bean Shippers Assoc.
• Past Member Chippewa Twp. Zoning Appeals Board-Past Chairman.
• Past Member Chippewa Twp. Planning Commission.
• Member Isabella County Farm Bureau-Past Board Member.
• Past Member Isabella County ASCS Committee-Past Chairman.
• 1989-Graduate Class 8, MI Ag Leadership Program.
• Franklin Covey Sales Training.
• Infusionsoft Marketing & Sales Training Grad School.
• IBM Marketing and Management School.
Let me put my experience to work for you whether it is Commercial Property, Farm Ground, Vacant Land, your Primary Residence or that Northern Michigan property that you have always wanted.
View My Listings
Homes Vacant Land Commercial Multifamily
Request a market analysis on your home or land Call: 989-560-3000 or Use our request form.
Let me to represent you when buying a home Call: 989-560-3000 or Use our request form.